Chronojump has a server in order to share data between users.
Server started to collect and show data (thanks to users contribution).
Evaluators statsIn this graph you can see the different contributors that have uploaded data in the server. You can see a more complete report in the Chronojump server log.
PersonsHere you can see a graph of the persons (athletes) that are in server. This graph shows: sport, country, age, gender, level (of practice).
Flight times by jumpsThis image shows a graph for males and another for females. Each graph plots boxplots of different simple jumps (only on flight time) that are on server.
Each boxplot shows quantiles and rare values (if any). Also 'n' value is shown.
Flight time by level, sex, jump typeThis is a four variable graph: flight time, practice level, jump type, sex.
IE, IUBThis is an indexes graph:
-IE (relationship between CMJ and SJ)
-IUB (relationship between ABK and CMJ).
Correlations extra weight - flight timeThis image shows correlation between jumps flight time and extra weight.
Correlations age - flight timeThis image shows correlation between jumps flight time and age of persons at session date.
Reliability of the server
There are two levels of reliability:
- General data Uploaded by anyone with the technology.
- Reliable data Uploaded by anyone with the technology and accredited by SAFE research group (Universitat Ramon Llull) using the following directions:
Reliable data Profile Evaluator-trainer
- National trainer
- Current work: club, institution, category
- Years as elite trainer
- Historical on trained sports and specialties
- Experience on using measurement equipment
- Career (100 words)
Reliable data Profile Evaluator-researcher
- Maximum reached degree
- Teacher at University?
- Sport science researches using measure
- Other researches. Years as researcher
- University research groups
- Received grants
- Career (100 words)
Reliable data Criteria by session
- Informed consent
- Warming up
- Protocol variations (if any)
- New tests protocols and validations (if any)
- Data has been published? Where?
- Justification of the research (100 words)
Reliable data Criteria by persons
- Incomplete data of the persons
- Person's height so low: < 0.5 m
- Person's height so tall: > 2.1 m
- Weight so low: < 30 Kg
- Weight so high: > 200 Kg
Reliable data Criteria by jumps
- Flight time too low for jumps without extra weight: < 0.3 s
- Flight time too high: > 0.8 s
- Contact time too low: < 0.15 s
- Contact time too high for jumps without extra weight: > 0.4 s
- Squat or Rocket higher than CMJ on the same persons
- CMJ values higher that ABK on the same persons
- Repeated values on jumps
- Women results better than man results
All this items can be refined in the future.
If the evaluator has a mixed profile, it will need to answer both profiles.
Currently all the data is marked as General data. In the future, when there's more data, reliability checks will apply.